The health and well-being of our patients, their families, and our staff is very important to us. The staff at Dentistry For You is closely monitoring the situation; including the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other Federal and State authorities. In an ongoing effort to keep our customers informed, we are providing some information and addressing the concern for the spread of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Effective immediately, Dentistry For You is increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting with an emphasis being paid to high traffic areas, particularly points of regular contact, including door handles, restroom surfaces, pens, etc. Our staff has been instructed to stay home from work should they become ill with any flu, cold or similar symptoms.
If you are sick or someone in your household is sick, please reschedule your appointment. You will not be charged a fee. Your oral health is important to Dentistry For You, as is your overall health.
There are several precautionary measures that all of us should follow to minimize the risk of infection and to avoid the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth at all times
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue or sleeve when you sneeze or cough and throw away the tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (i.e. Cell Phones, keyboards, etc)
- Restrict activities outside your home with exception for seeking medical care
- Stay at home if you are sick
Please follow the below links for more information from the CDC
What You Need To Know About COVID-19
What To Do If You Are Sick
We will continue to monitor updates and changes from the CDC and other agencies as information becomes available and will address additional risks as needed and as timely as possible.
Dentistry For You